Payout Report Overview
My Bookie A
Roughly a month ago I took a look at how things went in the online gambling world during the month of December. Several elite betting sites like Bovada, BetOnline and Bookmaker continued to impress, while others failed to deliver.
I really don’t mind giving sites a chance to redeem themselves, depending on what their issues are. However, I’ve been looking back at site speeds, promotions, versatility, customer service – you name it – and two things have stood out.
The best of the best rarely change and the worst sites tend to stay near the bottom.
A few sites have had some issues and have picked things up since I started tracking them, but now that 2017 is completely in the books, I want to stop wasting time on any gambling entities out there that have too much baggage to support anymore.
I won’t necessarily call those sites out here, but I’ve updated the list of sites I’ll be keeping tabs on and starting with a recap of January, it’s a list featuring zero sites in the danger zone.
With that, let’s take a look at how January went down in the online betting world by breaking down the top sites in terms of speed and payout performance:
December Grade: A+ January Grade: A+
BetOnline remains one of the best sportsbooks online right now. This continues to be one of the top sports betting sites in terms of early lines and prop bets and BetOnline also has a strong history of fast payouts.
This site is fast, secure and offers a wide range of payout options. In addition to being a user-friendly site, BetOnline also covers all of the bases with sports, casino and poker betting available.
Around since 2004, BetOnline has firmly established itself as one of the go-to betting sites online. Even when payout speeds hit snags, this is still one of the top betting options out there.
“We’ll get you your money faster than anyone else”
- BitCoin is the leader here, with speeds ranging from mere hours to the quoted 48 hours.
- January was strong again, as various users reported payouts as quick as 6-12 hours.
- Speeds can be even faster than this, but other users reported 24+ hours.
- Checks remain consistent, same as December and recent months – roughly 4-5 days to have check in hand.
- BetOnline has been proactive with adding cryptocurrency options in the past few months, so in the versatility department, they earn some extra brownie points.
- Users can also try bank wires, but they’re not as popular and can take 1-2 weeks.
December Grade: A+ January Grade: A+
Trust is the name of the game when it comes to online betting, and few sportsbooks are quite as reliable as Bookmaker.eu.
Around since 1996, bettors are literally looking at a company that has been completely loyal and eager to improve every step of the way for over 20 years.
Bookmaker has proven over the years that they’re among the best at what they do, as they offer a wide variety of betting options, a slew of engaging promotions and some of the quickest payouts in the industry.
History and continued growth combine to set Bookmaker aside from the rest of the pack. If you’re looking for an honest and reliable book where you can win and get your money, look no further.
“Where the Line Originates”
- Along with BetOnline, Bookmaker has jumped all over the cryptocurrency trend by adding a plethora of new options in recent months.
- While the enhanced withdrawal versatility is great, BitCoin is still the top dog for payouts with users reporting fast speeds.
- One user reported a 4-hour turnaround, while another said they got their money via BTC in just two hours. The speeds are blistering and while you can probably brace for a longer wait than that, Bookmaker clearly has this speed thing down.
- This shouldn’t shock anyone, as Bookmaker had speeds as fast as a half hour in December.
- BTC isn’t your only option, as check speeds (3-4 days) have remained strong, as well.
- You can brace for the short end of that withdrawal, too, as one user reported in January at SBR that they got their check in just two days.
- I don’t think I’ve altered Bookmaker’s rating in over two years. From betting options to customer service and payout speeds, this remains a class act gambling site.
December Grade: n/a January Grade: A+
Nitrogen may very well be the most underrated sportsbook on the web. Die hard sports bettors won’t find many better sports to wager cash on big games, as Nitrogen has an eclectic array of betting options and has a very wide reach in terms of which events, specials and props they can offer.
On top of their impressive betting options, Nitrogen is known for quick, reliable payouts. Their customer service also garners rave reviews, while this sportsbook tops it all off with an on-site chat forum and extra gambling opportunities via online poker and their casino.
- Nitrogen has always been known for reliable, speedy withdrawals and that is no different now that I started tracking them in January.
- BTC is unsurprisingly their big dog for payouts and the speeds have been blazing, with multiple users reporting getting their cash within an hour.
- Other insanely fast times caught in January – 20 minutes and five
- The catch-22 with Nitrogen is it’s BitCoin or bust. This is all they offer for all banking, which obviously kills their versatility.
- That being said, Nitrogen delivers probably the fastest BTC speeds you’ll find online because it’s the only payout method they allow. It’s hard to argue with the speeds being seen over the past month, after all.
December Grade: n/a January Grade: A+
I probably should have added 5Dimes to this a long time ago, as it’s no secret that this is one of the sports betting staples online. Few sites can match 5Dimes when it comes to their plethora of betting opportunities, while time and time again this is one of the better sites based simply on competitive odds for bettors.
As if versatile and competitive sports betting wasn’t reason enough to suck you in, 5Dimes is also known for elite customer service and reliable, speedy payouts. While largely known for their niche in the sports betting part of the online gambling world, 5Dimes ups the ante by also offering bingo, poker, casino games and live dealer games.
Volume is always impressive, but 5Dimes manages to meet volume with efficiency and substance. You can bet on virtually anything at 5Dimes and there’s a good chance nobody else is going to beat their price.
“Over 1,000 Wagering Options – Every Day!”
- 5Dimes blows you away with their product, but also their speeds. It’s been quite some time since a user chimed in with a poor payout speed from this site.
- BitCoin is understandably their payout method meal ticket, with reports coming in as fast as 5 hours.
- The speed does fluctuate a bit at 5Dimes, but I haven’t seen anything beyond 48 hours in the month of January.
- It’s still nice to have other options, too, and I saw in January their P2P method produced a pretty quick payout ($300 in one day). That makes that a fine secondary option if you don’t roll with BTC.
- Checks and bank wires are your other main options here. Checks can take up to a week, but I’ve seen users pop up with money in hand after just three days. Bank wires are similar in terms of speed, but can be subject to more snags.
December Grade: A January Grade: A
Bovada is right up there with BetOnline and in a lot of ways, might be the best online betting site you’ll stumble across. This is without a doubt one of the most popular gambling sites on the internet, as they’re known for their competitive sports betting lines and intense poker rooms.
Not every site is as versatile when it comes to both betting options and withdrawal options, but Bovada crushes it in both regards.
The site had previously gotten rid of it’s poker room, but that is now back. Combined with their excellent customer service, promotions and fast payouts, this remains a top-5 gambling site.
- Bovada remains pretty fast, but they’ve slowed down slightly over the last few months. BitCoin is still their top dog for withdrawals, but users have reported waits pushing the far end of site quotes.
- The 24-48 hour BTC window is still being met with regularity, but I saw some users report payout speeds on the slower side, or that Bovada might be hitting the pause button on some withdrawals.
- That hasn’t stopped some nice payout reports, though, with other users reporting well within 24 hours for BitCoin.
- BitCoin is the preferred method just about everywhere, but checks are still a valid option at Bovada. One user reported a 15-day wait, which is slower than you’d like to see.
- Speeds aren’t quite where Bovada wants them, while there were also a couple of negative reports on Ask Gamblers.
- Overall, there’s not much new to see here. Bovada’s speeds are fine compared to the industry, but they’re not as fast as they were a few months ago.
December Grade: n/a January Grade: A
Equipped with a nice $1,000 sign up bonus and a litany of promotions, My Bookie is without a doubt one of the better online gambling destinations. While MyBookie.ag is loaded with bonuses and promo offers, they also are highly versatile with their betting and they cast a wide net.
My Bookie is one of the very best spots for sports betting, as they have a laundry list of prop bets and futures, while also covering daily sports events. In addition, My Bookie covers all the bases by also offering a horse racing book and an underrated live casino.
- My Bookie is one of the better books around and they tend to issue strong, fast payout speeds but they’re also somewhat erratic.
- That being said, the speeds look good for January, with users providing positive feedback across the board.
- Checks are actually viable here, with a big $1,200 payment pushing through in just 5 days. That’s just average compared to the industry, but it’s certainly not slow, either.
- BitCoin is ideally the faster option, but in the few reports I caught, speeds weren’t eye-popping.
- One user reported a wait of roughly 1.5 days for $700. That’s not terrible and fits within the usual 24-48 hour window, but compared to other sites, it’s not fast.
- Again, this site seemingly fluctuates in payout speeds. January seems to have been a somewhat slower month, but users are still getting their cash in a relatively timely manner.
December Grade: A January Grade: A
If you’re looking for an all encompassing site that has everything you want as a gambler, Sportsbetting.ag could be for you. Not every site offers both sports wagers and
casino games, but Sportsbetting.ag does just that and they also do it all at a very high level.
This site not only keeps your gambling experience all in one safe spot, but they also routinely get pointed out for fantastic customer service, unique prop bets and speedy payouts. It’s never easy to say any one site is “the best” at anything, but Sportsbetting.ag is undoubtedly one of the best “do it all” gambling sites you’ll find.
Started in 2003, Sportsbetting.ag also has a strong history behind it. Longevity combined with elite versatility continue to make this one of the best destinations for all online gaming.
- ag feedback was fantastic in December, with really good speeds being reported. User word of mouth has cooled in January, however.
- One user did speak up and vouch for the site when prompted by another user, reporting payment via BTC in a matter of hours “every time”.
- Other users joined the praising of BTC payouts at Sportsbetting.ag, with the longest wait being just over 22 hours.
- This echoes the positive feedback we got in December, when BitCoin delivered some big winnings in a speedy manner.
- Users can also try checks and bank wires, but those normally take anywhere from 1-2 weeks.
- BTC is the main option here and depending on the withdrawal size, users can safely expect to get their cash well within the site quote.
December Grade: A January Grade: A
GTbets is among the handful of sites we’ve really only been covering for about half a year now, but they’ve passed the eye test with flying colors to this point. This is another fairly young site that arrived in 2011, but has gotten the job done with solid bonuses, promotions and a nice variety of payment methods.
GTbets is best known as a fantastic sportsbook, but they are another site that is also known for their awesome casino games. This site does take a step back due to lame withdrawal fees, but it’s otherwise been one of the better performing gambling sites and also offers some very competitive lines when it comes to sports betting.
- After a strong December, GTbets kept it going into January with some more positive feedback.
- One user reported a 36-hour wait, which isn’t elite compared to some of the other sites, but still tops the far end of the site quote.
- There weren’t any reports of crazy fast speeds beyond that, but one user did leave a glowing review over at Ask Gamblers.
- BitCoin seems to fluctuate a bit at GTbets, but the window of 24-48 hours seems to be bet consistently.
- Bank wires and credit cards remain options, but both are far slower than BTC. At least a 10-day wait is the norm.
December Grade: B+ January Grade: B+
We have a few young gambling sites on this list, but Ignition Casino is easily the one that’s been around for the smallest amount of time. Don’t automatically assume it’s a site that isn’t impressive or one you can’t trust, however, as IC has actually quickly risen to prominence in the industry.
There is no denying this is a young gambling site that needs to prove itself, but thus far the feedback has been mostly positive. IC bares a resemblance to Bovada, while also providing users with everything a casino site should, from online poker tables to slots and more.
Ignition Casino has only been around since 2016, but this site proves itself worthy of your money with each passing month.
- Ignition Casino typically goes as Bovada goes and the speeds have slowed a bit over the past few months, overall.
- BitCoin is the top withdrawal method here and it’s slowed over the past few months. The 24-48 hour window is a good target and is still being met with solid regularity.
- Users can also use checks, but they’re not particularly fast. The wait is 5-7 days, if not longer.
- Checks are also prone to hiccups like these and are not the preferred payout method at IC.
- Ignition Casino has only been around since 2016, so it’s not shocking to see limited payout methods or some fluctuation with their speeds. Overall, they’ve been solid and there weren’t any major issues in January.
December Grade: C+ January Grade: C+
Topbet has been accused of some sketchiness in the past, but all we can speak for is the site we’ve been tracking over the last several months. From what we can tell, Topbet has built itself up into a strong sportsbook since it’s arrival in 2011.
The unique prop bets probably separate TB from the rest of the pack, but this site also doubles as an online casino. The versatility is only propped up by the site’s awesome promotions and ability to issue payouts in a timely manner.
Topbet checks off all of the boxes for us and projects as one of the better overall gambling sites on this list.
- eu has certainly had some payout issues over the past few months, but last we checked in, they were at least pushing money out.
- That’s the case again in January, as one user reported a wire payout that arrived in 12 days.
- That isn’t blazing fast, but it’s better than no payout and it’s faster than what some users have had to deal with.
- Topbet has slowly recovered from a huge backlog, with one user reporting after contact that the site is issuing a 20-day wait on payments and that past delayed payments have been processed.
- It depends who you ask as to how to grade Topbet.eu right now. All we know for sure is their speeds aren’t elite and you might be in for a wait.
- The good news is users are slowly getting their cash and the site itself is fantastic.
Overall, the top dogs stand tall on our monthly gambling payout report. The sites with the best speeds and overall product are easy to see and most of the new additions for January are already elite or showing signs of promise.
Remember, we always like to get input from the gambling community. If you have specific speeds or payout method comments you wish to report, feel free to comment below!
January 2018 Gambling Sites Payout Report - Gambling Site Updates
Here is our monthly recap of the top gambling sites for December and their ability to quickly and successfully issue payouts.